Our hidden cameras were able to catch a porch conversation between Paige Patterson and his presidential cabinet yesterday. Check it out:
Day: March 11, 2007
Call me Sanballat…
…but this man has lost his mind.
Go check out Paige Patterson on his chapel for SWBTS… The Spanish-style structure will:
1. Be built the way a Southern Baptist church “ought to be built,” without a center-aisle.
2. Be intended to accomodate the “
1800 6000 students” coming Southwestern’s way.
3. Contain a “beautiful fountain” for indoor/outdoor baptisms to teach students to “baptize the proper way.”
4. Have a 108 ft. Prayer Tower.
5. Have lighting effects and a “drop wall” to keep the 3500 seat auditorium from “looking so empty.”
6. Serve as a focal point to reach the world for Christ, or a point of departure for the rapture.
7. Be built immediately adjacent to the presidential manse, which structure is visible from the final “fly away.”
8. Only cost about as much as the seminary will have to pay for Patterson’s negligence in the Klouda firing.
I only wish the First Lady of Southwestern had narrated the video. I do so enjoy those Christmas videos she produces for the community each year.
If you wish to give to build Patterson’s chapel, please send your tax-exempt contributions to:
Patmos Evangelistic Association
1901 Boyce Ave.
Ft. Worth, TX
Or if you’d prefer another giving channel to “reach the world for Christ,” we at Baptist Blogger commend you to this website.